Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt



I love cookie dough. Sometimes I kind of want to bail on the whole cookie making process once the dough is made, and just sit on the kitchen floor with the mixing bowl and a spoon… Apparently there are about a million reasons why this is a bad idea, but it’s just so delicious. That’s why I’m so excited to be sharing this Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt recipe with you today! You get all the flavor of a thick and creamy cookie dough without all the calories, raw eggs, and guilt! Seriously. This stuff is the best.

Ingredients:
2 cups Greek yogurt
1 heaping spoonful of creamy peanut butter
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
A handful of chocolate chips, chopped

Directions:
Combine all ingredients and mix until combined – you might want to add more or less of some of them, depending on your tastes!
Serve cold, and enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. I just love your posts! Yep, I sure do! I have never really enjoyed Greek yogurt, but then again, maybe just haven't been eating it right! You've inspired me. Yep, you've inspired me. And I love your photos every time! Okay, now that I have poured my heart out, good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummy! :-)

    http://shoeaholicandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made this.. It's SO good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking a moment to share your thoughts! Reading your comments makes me jolly :)